17th July 2019 - 24th July 2019
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Allia Future Business Centre
Calling all East London business owners looking to improve their HR hiring processes!
Hiring someone is a daunting task. It requires legal considerations, tax, pensions, job descriptions, interview processes, onboarding, engagement, management… the list goes on. However, making hires is a necessary step and can be the best opportunity for the growth of your business if it’s done well.
Allia is a not-for-profit with a vision to create economic prosperity in East London. We have designed a 3 part workshop series to help your business with their hiring processes.
- This is an free programme delivered by experts in their field
- It will run over two consecutive Wednesdays from 6:00pm – 9: 00pm on the 17th July until the 24th July as well as a one-to-one mentorship session on 19th July in the afternoon.
- Location: Allia Future Business Centre, 18-20 London Lane, Hackney, London, E8 3PR
- Tea, coffee and snacks will be provided
- A great networking opportunity to meet other businesses and potential recruits
You will get one to one mentoring support from volunteer HR professionals brought to you by ELBA (East London business alliance).
The programme is limited to 20 companies on a first come first serve basis. So please apply quickly.
To apply, please fill out the form below.
Ticket link: https://futurebusinesscentre.typeform.com/to/MAXoKz
Event webpage: https://ticketlab.co.uk/event/id/3121
Event email: email@example.com
Event phone: 07502526109